top of page


Why Invest in Solar Thermal?


76% of energy used in the average home in Northern Europe is thermal energy which is currently being supplied by fossil fuels, coal, oil and gas. The other 24% is electric energy. Solar is growing at a tremedous rate due to the emphasis from polictical influence and governmental pressure from world leaders. It is an affordable energy source in the world, offering an unlimited supply of clean, safe and renewable assets for heat, hot water and air conditioning. With solar costs rapidly declining, solar has become a very inexpensive and practical option. Since solar energy provides a healthy return financially, it is quickly moving mainstream and growing worldwide.


More and more businesses are concluding that solar installations make sense financially – from low maintenance costs, lower energy bills and a short payback period, solar energy is becoming a popular option to incorporate into business plans. Homes and Businesses also are able to obtain added benefits as part of the Renewable Heat Incentive Programme (RHI). Please visit the RHI section for more information.


The sun generates 8,000 times the earth’s annual energy usage, dominating all other non-renewable resource options. When this energy is capitalized through evacuated tubes, there are minimal costs for upkeep and energy is generated for multiple years. The installations have also been a positive factor for the job economy, providing new opportunities in construction and engineering sectors.


Sustainable, economically responsible, non-polluting energy is the only way to secure the future of our environment and our well-being. Solar panels generate zero pollution. 


Terawatt Business Model


Our primary business model is to partner with investors to simply finance the start-up capital for stock and manufacture of the first batch of systems.  We estimate from £500,000 - £750,000 will be a sufficient to kick start the manufacturing and marketing process. In return the investor is awareded equity in the company. If you prefer the option of a finance only investment we have worked with a reputable and suitable manufacturing plant in China. 


As the patent holder, we would retain ownership of the invention and earn royalty payments on future sales of the product. There are options to grant an exclusive license to one company or several companies depending on the proposals sought.


The ideal model would be to license the technology through a well-known company that already has the consumers' confidence.



Distribution Agent Opportunities


The three distinct segments of the business are heating, hot water and also air conditioning. The sub-licenses can be granted to external companies to increase pentration into different countries and markets. These companies would take responsibility for sales, marketing and installation.


The license agreement will have important provisions in it regarding how much is paid up-front, the percentage of royalties, infringement issues, and other important issues.


bottom of page